Skip to main content

Nutri-Del Dry Infant cereal for Infants and Young Children




My youngest son is already at his sixth month this March and I was able to try this new dry infant cereal for babies starting at six months onward. My baby Miguel tried it and he loves it!

What I liked most about Nutri-Del is it’s locally made. It is manufactured by AGRIBIOSCIENCE INC. at Aliaga, Nueva Ecija, Philippines. I sympathize with the local manufacturers and laborers in the country especially these days when foreign companies’ dominance is undeniable.

Nutri-Del infant cereal is a rice-based from formulated single grain, gluten free cereal. It is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals to sustain our baby’s nutrient demand for optimum growth and development.


It has a fine texture and easy to swallow. Unlike other baby foods, Nutri-Del cereal is created with no added sugar, salt, preservatives or artificial coloring. It is easy to prepare and it comes with a re-sealable zip-lock packaging, BPA-free material, no worries for unwanted organisms after opening.

Preparation:
Make sure to wash your hands before preparing your baby’s food.
Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow it to cool.
Mix the cereal with lukewarm water until you get the right consistency.
Prepare just the right amount that you think your baby can consume.

My baby Miguel Andrew tries Nutri-Del

Nutri-Del Apple, Squash and Malunggay
Nutri-Del Squash and Carrots
Nutri-Del Apple Banana and Carrots
Nutri-Del Banana, squash and Spinach
Nutri-Del Carrots, Green Beans and Sweet Potato
Nutri-Del Squash, Monggo and Pears



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conti's Ensaimaditas and Cheese Swirl

And as usual, this is one of the delightful sweet pasalubong from hubby. He’s the sweetest person on earth who loves simple presents and big surprises.  He arrived at home from his night shift duty at around 8am. My little boy and I just got up from bed, me having my cup of coffee and my little boy having his glass of milk. It’s just another morning of what-to-prepare-for-breakfast dilemma of a mom when he arrived with 2 boxes of bread.  I would like to share my honest review with Conti's Ensaimaditas and Cheese Swirls. 

Geronimo Stilton: Fa-mouse-ly funny and whisker-licking-good Adventure Series

My kids are just as fond of books as I am. They grew up choosing books over toys, choosing National Bookstore or Booksale over Toy Kingdom. My eldest even saves his daily baon to be able to buy his favorite book or kids’ magazines because I also teach them to be responsible when it comes to spending and saving money. As early as one year old, I encourage my kids to read because as a reader myself, I want them to spend more time reading a book than watching TV while inside the house because I learned that being too addicted to the television increases hyperactivity for kids. There are times when I see ourselves sitting in every corner of the house holding books. I have my own collections of different fiction and non-fiction books. The kids have their own collections of books, too and one of them is the Geronimo Stilton series of adventures. Php285.00 each at National Bookstore

Discounts and Privileges for the Persons With Disability

It was only last year when I heard about the PWD card that would give the persons with disability (PWD) the privileges entitled for their needs. The local government amended the Republic Act No. 7277, an act for providing for the rehabilitation, self development, and self reliance of persons with disability and their integration into the mainstream of society and for other purposes and otherwise known as The Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, was passed in March 24, 1992. I am a proud mom of a six-year old child with special needs. He is my second child who was diagnosed with Global Developmental Delay Syndrome. Ever since he was a baby, we noticed some of his traits on lack of potential at certain points of development that made us confused about what to do so we consulted to a Developmental Pediatrician. He was born as an eight-month premature baby boy, sickly and always in the hospital for a long period of time. We're taking good care of him with unconditional love and...