Skip to main content

Mobile Phone Standee for Couples


We have five mobile phones in the house, two for me, two for my husband and one for my son. It is usually placed above the computer table or above the refrigerator. It looks cluttered and often misplaced. There is one instance when I turned on the silent mode of my mobile phone then my youngest son (who is a special child and couldn't speak yet) played with it. I kept looking for it for hours and calling it hoping that I can see the light even if it’s not ringing. Eventually, I found it outside, just in front of our door. Whew! After that, I never leave my mobile phone in a place where he can reach and play with it again because by that time he can’t talk much and couldn’t tell me where it exactly is. By the way, we’re having speech therapy sessions and I can say that he’s doing well and can talk in three words phrase.


My husband bought this cute mobile phone standee intended for couples from a bookstore. He said it caught his attention because of it’s cute but simple design. The black one is for him, with a cute little red horn and tail, imitating the devil look but has a magnetized red heart. The white one is for me, with a cute yellow halo design, with little wings in an angel in skirt, with a magnetized red heart. It has a double purpose which is a mobile phone standee and a memo magnet at the same time. You can write a note then post it with a magnet heart. It is also good as a monthsarry gift for teenage couple or make it as one of those little surprises for your loved one. It is so cute!   ^_^


329.00php each



Comments

How thoughtful of your husband! You made the right choice! Haha. Anyways, these are cute. Sobraaa.
Rachelle said…
weee! how cute they are. really perfect for couples. so, your hubby accepts that he's bad one and you're the good. :D
~Rachelle
Unknown said…
hahaha cute standee, angel and devil!
Unknown said…
I wonder why you and the hubby have two mobile phones..haha Well, lesson learned, don't mute the phones :).. I like the devil standee..but both are cute.

From BC

Pretty Kat
smav said…
Are men really that evil? =P
Anonymous said…
Haha I love the devil one. Where did you get hold of these cute items?
Sumi Go said…
That's a really cute cellphone standee! :D I think i'll get one for myself and for the boyf~ :)
Lalah said…
where did u buy those? I really need one too. My little girl loves to play our phones too, One time I found my phone inside my husband's shoes... hahahha...
melandriaonline said…
weeh, really nice, cute indeed.
Bee said…
Those stands are really, but I think they're expensive!
Unknown said…
cute but isn't this sexist? i don't mind though...
zoan said…
Yay, They are so cool and cute but quite expensive. I want to have that but we don't have the extra money for spending yet:( I am currently on a tight budget:(
Jellybelly said…
Nice :) I agree us wives are angels :)

The Twerp and I
Gene said…
How cute! I'll definitely need this because my phone signal is so week inside the house. The phone needs to be always standing up to get a good signal.
Jen said…
Cute stuff! I love his & her products, too.
Anonymous said…
These are cute! Love the angel!
Ms Katrina said…
Those are cute. Do they have the ability to hold your phone while it is charging?
bonz said…
those are cute! :) but i like the angel most.

Zoie's Mom
Farida said…
Hello Clary!

These are cute standees! I'd love to get the devil for myself.

By the way, would you like us to follow each other?

Popular posts from this blog

ENERGEN: My Tummy's Best Friend

I’ve always had a history of hyper-acidity  (also known as acid dyspepsia) since high school. I don’t know when or how did I get it, all I know is just it’s screwing me for over a decade. I am a slow-gainer. I was very skinny back in my elementary days. My mom let me tried different kinds of vitamins but none of them took effect on me. My dad is an OFW back then and when he comes home he jokingly asks my mom if she’s still feeding her kids because me and my only brother look like bamboo sticks (that’s what our bullies called us because we’re thin and tall) even if we get to eat whatever we want. Maybe we have a fast metabolism which everybody envies about especially now that I have kids already, eating everything that I want and still not getting fat. I remember the times that I’ve been hospitalized because of hyper-acidity. The doctor will always come up to a theory that I might be skipping meals but honestly not. Then he’ll ask me if I drink a lot of soda or coffee and de

What’s the Best Tasting Milk for Pregnant Women?

I just gave birth five months ago. When I was still pregnant, I was given the chance to try three different kinds of milk that is best suitable for pregnant women. Every time I visit my OB-Gynecologist, there was always a sample of milk especially made for pregnant women given by the promo representatives of each milk in the waiting area. I have tried at least three of them and I would like to give you my honest opinions regarding its taste because this kinds of milk are known to have unpleasant taste since it is loaded with vitamins and essential nutrients so it is tend to taste like medicine even if it is flavored.

Discounts and Privileges for the Persons With Disability

It was only last year when I heard about the PWD card that would give the persons with disability (PWD) the privileges entitled for their needs. The local government amended the Republic Act No. 7277, an act for providing for the rehabilitation, self development, and self reliance of persons with disability and their integration into the mainstream of society and for other purposes and otherwise known as The Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, was passed in March 24, 1992. I am a proud mom of a six-year old child with special needs. He is my second child who was diagnosed with Global Developmental Delay Syndrome. Ever since he was a baby, we noticed some of his traits on lack of potential at certain points of development that made us confused about what to do so we consulted to a Developmental Pediatrician. He was born as an eight-month premature baby boy, sickly and always in the hospital for a long period of time. We're taking good care of him with unconditional love and