Skip to main content

Twilight Saga Fever

The fourth installment of Twilight Saga “Breaking Dawn” is all over the theaters nationwide. It has been the talk of the town since it began to hit the cinemas last Friday. In fact, there had never been a day without the word “Breaking Dawn” on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites this weekend.

This movie is adapted from the novel of Stephenie Meyer from Arizona who graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in English Literature. She is the one responsible for the success of the TWILIGHT SAGA:  Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and finally…Breaking Dawn.


It seems like everyone got hooked into this from teenagers, adolescents and even adults. Once you saw the first film entitled “Twilight”, there’s a magic wrapped around that film that would make you anticipate for the next. Even yours truly has been enchanted with this movie ever since I saw the male vampire character named “Edward Cullen” played by the English actor and model Robert Pattinson. He’s so gorgeous and I want to see more of him every single day (he’s on my wallpaper by the way). The role of being the most handsome vampire that will make every guy trade his soul for just to have that oh-so-perfect features of him suits Robert Pattinson perfectly. The character of the female vampire who is the significant other of Edward is the simple teenage girl in high school named “Bella Swan” played by the actress Kristen Stewart. They have the screen chemistry that will bring you goose bumps whenever they touch each other or simply stare at each other. What more if you’ll see them doing some intimate scenes? Oh my, maybe it would make you hate Bella Swan and say “You’re such a lucky girl and I wanna be in your shoes!” 

There is another character in the movie named “Jacob Black”, the best friend of Bella Swan who happened to be a werewolf and a third wheel and being a third wheel to the most popular human-vampire love team, Jacob, played by Taylor Lautner, also captured the heart of many women because of his so manly appeal, beautiful body and prominent features that made him the best pick to the role of being a werewolf.

As a certified fan, which doesn’t escape the attention of my ever loving and thoughtful husband, he gave me a collection of these novels as his 12th Anniversary gift last September 25.






I remember the day when I tore the wrapper and saw the books that I’ve been longing to have. It made me kiss and hug my husband with the biggest smile that I could ever show.

I love the story because for me it is propelled by suspense and romance in equal parts. The excitement that a secret love and the terrifying race to stay alive has kept me madly flipping every page of the novel.

Comments

Clary Diary said…
Totally bitten by Edward Cullen! :)

Popular posts from this blog

ENERGEN: My Tummy's Best Friend

I’ve always had a history of hyper-acidity  (also known as acid dyspepsia) since high school. I don’t know when or how did I get it, all I know is just it’s screwing me for over a decade. I am a slow-gainer. I was very skinny back in my elementary days. My mom let me tried different kinds of vitamins but none of them took effect on me. My dad is an OFW back then and when he comes home he jokingly asks my mom if she’s still feeding her kids because me and my only brother look like bamboo sticks (that’s what our bullies called us because we’re thin and tall) even if we get to eat whatever we want. Maybe we have a fast metabolism which everybody envies about especially now that I have kids already, eating everything that I want and still not getting fat. I remember the times that I’ve been hospitalized because of hyper-acidity. The doctor will always come up to a theory that I might be skipping meals but honestly not. Then he’ll ask me if I drink a lot of soda or coffee and de

What’s the Best Tasting Milk for Pregnant Women?

I just gave birth five months ago. When I was still pregnant, I was given the chance to try three different kinds of milk that is best suitable for pregnant women. Every time I visit my OB-Gynecologist, there was always a sample of milk especially made for pregnant women given by the promo representatives of each milk in the waiting area. I have tried at least three of them and I would like to give you my honest opinions regarding its taste because this kinds of milk are known to have unpleasant taste since it is loaded with vitamins and essential nutrients so it is tend to taste like medicine even if it is flavored.

Discounts and Privileges for the Persons With Disability

It was only last year when I heard about the PWD card that would give the persons with disability (PWD) the privileges entitled for their needs. The local government amended the Republic Act No. 7277, an act for providing for the rehabilitation, self development, and self reliance of persons with disability and their integration into the mainstream of society and for other purposes and otherwise known as The Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, was passed in March 24, 1992. I am a proud mom of a six-year old child with special needs. He is my second child who was diagnosed with Global Developmental Delay Syndrome. Ever since he was a baby, we noticed some of his traits on lack of potential at certain points of development that made us confused about what to do so we consulted to a Developmental Pediatrician. He was born as an eight-month premature baby boy, sickly and always in the hospital for a long period of time. We're taking good care of him with unconditional love and