Skip to main content

We Play Arcade Games Like We're Siblings

Our family has a very strong bond with each other. We hang out as often as we could, and as much as possible we’re hanging out altogether. Even my eldest Ken spends his whole day at school; we always find ways to get him with us because we simply feel incomplete if one member of the family wasn’t able to join.

If one of my kids needs a hair cut, we’re heading off altogether. When we feel like we want to eat something in the middle of the night, we go to the nearest convenience store altogether. But what we like the most is of course, going to the mall. Who doesn’t like malling? Everybody does.


When we are inside the mall, we spend a lot of our time playing arcade games. My two boys and my husband seem like just they're siblings while I watch them play the shooting games or racing games. We should remember that there must always be someone who’ll stay to watch over the kids and the bags and that was usually me. When their turn is done, I’ll go over the basketball game and I must say I’m good in it! I always get into the bonus round because I was able to reach the 60 points in 60 seconds so I get the chance to play another round for free! (Wink!  ^_*)

We prefer Tom’s World over Timezone because they have the cheapest token which is only 5pesos each and you’ll usually need just one token to play a game compared to Timezone who uses a reloadable card which has the minimum amount of 100pesos and you’ll spend 15pesos to 25pesos, depends on the kind of game that will be deducted from your card every time you swipe. They both have the same arcade machines but I guess they just have different machine suppliers. I have to add that the games in Timezone are usually premium maybe that’s one of the reasons why it’s a lot more expensive than the others, and of course Timezone can only be found in Class A/B mall like Ayala Malls Nationwide.

Here are some of our family pictures that show how much we enjoy our bonding moments over our favorite arcade games. 


Joaqui is afraid of Tom!



Ken loves racing


Joaqui enjoys basketball


Boys! Boys! Boys!


What's next on his list?


 Cool Mom!  :)


It's a sure hit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENERGEN: My Tummy's Best Friend

I’ve always had a history of hyper-acidity  (also known as acid dyspepsia) since high school. I don’t know when or how did I get it, all I know is just it’s screwing me for over a decade. I am a slow-gainer. I was very skinny back in my elementary days. My mom let me tried different kinds of vitamins but none of them took effect on me. My dad is an OFW back then and when he comes home he jokingly asks my mom if she’s still feeding her kids because me and my only brother look like bamboo sticks (that’s what our bullies called us because we’re thin and tall) even if we get to eat whatever we want. Maybe we have a fast metabolism which everybody envies about especially now that I have kids already, eating everything that I want and still not getting fat. I remember the times that I’ve been hospitalized because of hyper-acidity. The doctor will always come up to a theory that I might be skipping meals but honestly not. Then he’ll ask me if I drink a lot of soda or coffee and de

What’s the Best Tasting Milk for Pregnant Women?

I just gave birth five months ago. When I was still pregnant, I was given the chance to try three different kinds of milk that is best suitable for pregnant women. Every time I visit my OB-Gynecologist, there was always a sample of milk especially made for pregnant women given by the promo representatives of each milk in the waiting area. I have tried at least three of them and I would like to give you my honest opinions regarding its taste because this kinds of milk are known to have unpleasant taste since it is loaded with vitamins and essential nutrients so it is tend to taste like medicine even if it is flavored.

Discounts and Privileges for the Persons With Disability

It was only last year when I heard about the PWD card that would give the persons with disability (PWD) the privileges entitled for their needs. The local government amended the Republic Act No. 7277, an act for providing for the rehabilitation, self development, and self reliance of persons with disability and their integration into the mainstream of society and for other purposes and otherwise known as The Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, was passed in March 24, 1992. I am a proud mom of a six-year old child with special needs. He is my second child who was diagnosed with Global Developmental Delay Syndrome. Ever since he was a baby, we noticed some of his traits on lack of potential at certain points of development that made us confused about what to do so we consulted to a Developmental Pediatrician. He was born as an eight-month premature baby boy, sickly and always in the hospital for a long period of time. We're taking good care of him with unconditional love and