Skip to main content

HOW WOULD I DEAL WITH INFIDELITY ISSUES?

There is an issue that keeps boggling into my mind recently.
It’s about infidelity issue. Most likely men commit.

Honestly, I’ve never been into that situation with my 13 years of marriage.
But I’m not closing my mind because everything is possible to happen.
Maybe not now, but in the near future. Nobody knows.
That is why I’m thinking how to handle that situation right.
Especially to women who have kids.

I’m talking about two people who are so close to me.
Two different women who face the same situation.
The other one opted to keep silent and forgive her husband so easily for the sake of her kids.
The other one chose to exert extreme violence because she thinks that it is the best way to scare her husband and stop him from “fooling around”.


I would say that even if I haven’t experience the same thing ever in my life, I think I would value the feelings of my children more than I value mine. But it doesn’t mean that I would easily forgive and forget just to retain a complete family for my kids.

Finding your husband cheating on you is the worst feeling that every wives could ever have. We will never know how we would react if we were on their shoes. We can never plan it, it just happens. You’ll never know if you would just walk away, pretend that you didn’t see anything and cry as you turn your back on them. Or maybe you would slap him, punch him, pull the hair of the girl with all your might while cursing them then go home, pack your things up and take away the kids with you.

It could all depends on how strong your character would be and your disposition in life. For a fighter and strong women, I guess she would do the second one. The kind of a woman who doesn’t let her life goes round only in her husband’s hands. She knows that she could live without her man and could give a life to her kids on her own. Well, I wish all women would have this kind of attitude. Unfortunately, not. And this is the reality. There are women who love other people more than they love themselves. The kind of a woman who can’t live without a man beside her, a woman who is willing to die and to kill and to give up everything even her dignity just to be with her man. Even if it means hell.

Well, girls…wake up! We can stand on our own, we’re smart and we can do anything for a living. We just have to be confident and value ourselves. In that way, we could gain respect and love from other people around us. Let us focus on our children. Just believe that having a failed relationship doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re going to have delinquent, rude and bad children. Remember, if you’re children is living a life with parents who fight every single day, yelling and hurting each other, they are living in misery. You can do something. Decide on yourself. When we say “for children’s sake” doesn’t mean that we have to tolerate the insanity of our husband, try to fix and save the relationship even if we know that our husband doesn’t love us anymore which results to everyday fighting or simply forgive and forget.

Remember, you’re giving your kids a favor by stepping out from hell. You can raise them all by yourself without letting them feel that they are incomplete. Feed them with overwhelming love and affection and enlighten them up with the realities in life while teaching them how to have a happy thoughts and a positive outlook in life and with God’s glory, you’ll get by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENERGEN: My Tummy's Best Friend

I’ve always had a history of hyper-acidity  (also known as acid dyspepsia) since high school. I don’t know when or how did I get it, all I know is just it’s screwing me for over a decade. I am a slow-gainer. I was very skinny back in my elementary days. My mom let me tried different kinds of vitamins but none of them took effect on me. My dad is an OFW back then and when he comes home he jokingly asks my mom if she’s still feeding her kids because me and my only brother look like bamboo sticks (that’s what our bullies called us because we’re thin and tall) even if we get to eat whatever we want. Maybe we have a fast metabolism which everybody envies about especially now that I have kids already, eating everything that I want and still not getting fat. I remember the times that I’ve been hospitalized because of hyper-acidity. The doctor will always come up to a theory that I might be skipping meals but honestly not. Then he’ll ask me if I drink a lot of soda or coffee and de

What’s the Best Tasting Milk for Pregnant Women?

I just gave birth five months ago. When I was still pregnant, I was given the chance to try three different kinds of milk that is best suitable for pregnant women. Every time I visit my OB-Gynecologist, there was always a sample of milk especially made for pregnant women given by the promo representatives of each milk in the waiting area. I have tried at least three of them and I would like to give you my honest opinions regarding its taste because this kinds of milk are known to have unpleasant taste since it is loaded with vitamins and essential nutrients so it is tend to taste like medicine even if it is flavored.

Discounts and Privileges for the Persons With Disability

It was only last year when I heard about the PWD card that would give the persons with disability (PWD) the privileges entitled for their needs. The local government amended the Republic Act No. 7277, an act for providing for the rehabilitation, self development, and self reliance of persons with disability and their integration into the mainstream of society and for other purposes and otherwise known as The Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, was passed in March 24, 1992. I am a proud mom of a six-year old child with special needs. He is my second child who was diagnosed with Global Developmental Delay Syndrome. Ever since he was a baby, we noticed some of his traits on lack of potential at certain points of development that made us confused about what to do so we consulted to a Developmental Pediatrician. He was born as an eight-month premature baby boy, sickly and always in the hospital for a long period of time. We're taking good care of him with unconditional love and