Skip to main content

REVIEW: SM MUNTINLUPA: Sizzling Plate Merienda Cart at Reasonable Price

Sm Muntinlupa is the nearest mall from our place. We are living in San Pedro, Laguna and it’s just a few minutes away from Tunasan, Muntinlupa City where the Sm Muntinlupa is located. I used to go there with my kids to do the grocery shopping because they love to spend the whole afternoon playing arcade games at Tom’s World. It’s a bit hard to carry the things that I bought in paper bags with no handles at all but then again, I got used to it and managed to bring my own reusable eco-friendly bag every time I’ll do the grocery. I love the idea because we really have to do something to take care and preserve our Mother Nature for the benefit of the next generations. I just hope that may the entire city in the Philippines as well as the whole world will do the same.


After we do the grocery, we’re about to hunt the best yet reasonable restaurant to dine. Most of the time, we always end up at Jollibee or Mc Donald’s because of the burgers, fries and sundaes that my kids love. One afternoon, I decided to sit down at the food court while thinking of the place to eat. I noticed a couple of food carts located beside the food court tables and it seems like plenty of people carry the same color of plates. I found out that it is a merienda cart from Sizzling Plate. It is a two merienda dish with a glass of gulaman which costs 50pesos only. I guess it’s a different meal each day but that day it was Carbonara and Lumpiang Sariwa. I ordered one for me and for my eldest son, Ken. The Lumpiang Sariwa is tasty as well as the Carbonara, enough to fill the hungry stomach of a single person for a reasonable price. I’ll surely try their different dish when I get to visit the mall and do the grocery the next time. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conti's Ensaimaditas and Cheese Swirl

And as usual, this is one of the delightful sweet pasalubong from hubby. He’s the sweetest person on earth who loves simple presents and big surprises.  He arrived at home from his night shift duty at around 8am. My little boy and I just got up from bed, me having my cup of coffee and my little boy having his glass of milk. It’s just another morning of what-to-prepare-for-breakfast dilemma of a mom when he arrived with 2 boxes of bread.  I would like to share my honest review with Conti's Ensaimaditas and Cheese Swirls. 

Geronimo Stilton: Fa-mouse-ly funny and whisker-licking-good Adventure Series

My kids are just as fond of books as I am. They grew up choosing books over toys, choosing National Bookstore or Booksale over Toy Kingdom. My eldest even saves his daily baon to be able to buy his favorite book or kids’ magazines because I also teach them to be responsible when it comes to spending and saving money. As early as one year old, I encourage my kids to read because as a reader myself, I want them to spend more time reading a book than watching TV while inside the house because I learned that being too addicted to the television increases hyperactivity for kids. There are times when I see ourselves sitting in every corner of the house holding books. I have my own collections of different fiction and non-fiction books. The kids have their own collections of books, too and one of them is the Geronimo Stilton series of adventures. Php285.00 each at National Bookstore

Discounts and Privileges for the Persons With Disability

It was only last year when I heard about the PWD card that would give the persons with disability (PWD) the privileges entitled for their needs. The local government amended the Republic Act No. 7277, an act for providing for the rehabilitation, self development, and self reliance of persons with disability and their integration into the mainstream of society and for other purposes and otherwise known as The Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, was passed in March 24, 1992. I am a proud mom of a six-year old child with special needs. He is my second child who was diagnosed with Global Developmental Delay Syndrome. Ever since he was a baby, we noticed some of his traits on lack of potential at certain points of development that made us confused about what to do so we consulted to a Developmental Pediatrician. He was born as an eight-month premature baby boy, sickly and always in the hospital for a long period of time. We're taking good care of him with unconditional love and...