Skip to main content

Conti's Ensaimaditas and Cheese Swirl



And as usual, this is one of the delightful sweet pasalubong from hubby. He’s the sweetest person on earth who loves simple presents and big surprises. 
He arrived at home from his night shift duty at around 8am. My little boy and I just got up from bed, me having my cup of coffee and my little boy having his glass of milk. It’s just another morning of what-to-prepare-for-breakfast dilemma of a mom when he arrived with 2 boxes of bread. 


I would like to share my honest review with Conti's Ensaimaditas and Cheese Swirls. 



Ensaymada (puff cake) is a sweet and tasty Filipino bread which is made with butter and shaped into a pinwheel topped with margarine and sugar. This is the traditional ensaymada that we grew up with. Over the years, it was evolved into modern versions that the local pastries and bakeshops has gone up with. Some of them have made this sweet bread with a delicious filling such as ube (purple yam) , chocolate and other fruit jam topped with lots of cheese.


Conti's ensaimaditas are of course, smaller version of our big and round ensaymadas, perfectly sweet just right for my taste. It is sprinkled with cheese on top that it makes me want to indulge more.


Conti's cheese swirls is not the usual cheese bread that you're going to be fed up with. Every bite is like a potion that will make you want more. Ahhmm, is it just obvious that I'm a big fan of cheese?


Cheese Swirl Php75.00

Ensaimaditas box of 8 Php95.00 box of 16 Php190



Conti's Pastry Shop and Restaurant Locations:

PARAÑAQUE CITY
(Function rooms available)
#61 President’s Avenue, BF Homes 
Commercial Center, Parañaque City.
Tel. No: 
(+632)807-3388; (+632)772-3041;
(+632)842-5265 loc 204 to 206

Mobile: 
(+63917)554-7136; (+63922)847-3003


GREENHILLS, SAN JUAN CITY
#53 Connecticut Street Greenhills, San Juan City

Tel. No: 
(+632)744-4184; (+632)744-4208;
(+632)727-6898

Mobile: 
(+63917)826-6848; (+63922)330-6721




SERENDRA, TAGUIG CITY
1C-17 Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

Tel. No: 
(+632)856-2352 to 53; (+632)901-3486

Mobile: 
(+63917)322-6684; (+63922)847-3005






TRINOMA, QUEZON CITY
(Table reservations accepted)
P1 Level, Trinoma, EDSA corner North Avenue, Quezon City

Tel. No: 
(+632)900-5013 to 15; (+632)943-1665

Mobile: 
(+63922)881-9127; (+63917)804-2101


STA. ROSA CITY, LAGUNA
(Function rooms available)
Lakeside Evozone
Nuvali Solenad, Tagaytay Road

Tel. No: 
(049) 302-6050 to 55; 502-5714

Mobile: 
(+63922)881-9126; (+63917)596-3138





GREENBELT II, MAKATI CITY
(Function rooms available)
Space 11 & 12 Greenbelt II, Esperanza Street, Makati City

Tel. No: 
(+632) 756-0047; (+632) 756-0327;
(+632) 756-0105

Mobile: 
(+63922)847-3063 / (+63917)595-1302



ALABANG TOWN CENTER, AYALA ALABANG, CITY OF MUNTINLUPA
(Contis Bakery & Cafe)
1107 G/F Corte delas Palmas, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Alabang City Of Muntinlupa

Tel. No: 
(+632) 556-7720

Mobile: 
(+63923)713-4801: (+63917)554-2996;
(+63921)414-0161



KATIPUNAN BRANCH 
(Function Rooms Available)
224 Katipunan Ave. Extension, Brgy. Blue Ridge, Quezon City

Tel. No: 
(+632) 682-0812; (+632) 646-3306;
(+632) 439-1238

Mobile: 
(+63922)847-3065; (+63917)872-6132;
(+63908)886-8453

Comments

jared's mum said…
ah your post is making me hungry + it reminds me that i have not eaten my first meal of the day!

time to rummage through my fridge for something to eat!am thinking of devouring a donut or two! :D
Cintamuni said…
I love ensaymada and cheese swirls..thanks for sharing this!
Jellybelly said…
I love Conti's! The cakes and the Garlic Sotanghon, super!
moonstar said…
looks really yummy. i so love ensaimadas too.
Unknown said…
Masarap talaga ang modern ensaimada.:-). Lalong lalo na pag carefully baked.
Dani said…
I've seen a lot of Conti's ravings in blogs, I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm in Manila..
Postcard Trail said…
wow! i missed eating ensaymada!
Anonymous said…
I love Conti's even though I have only eaten there once. I want to try these!
gelo said…
The Ensaymada looks great. I love sweet foods too.
Unknown said…
i've heard of conti's but never tried it myself...want one!
monleg said…
i also like conti's.
Oh great! Nicely presented in a homely environment. Only I'm far away!
kath said…
conti's is love!! :) hihi!
Unknown said…
Looks good. I wonder if it's available here.
Irene said…
try ko nga to. Haven't tried their pastries and bread. Yung cake lang and salmon favee ko... =)
Farida said…
I have never been to any of Conti's branches though I have tasted some of the cakes they carry. I didn't know too that they had these breads... I love cheese too.

Thanks for this post :D

By the way, can we follow each other? Hope you had a great Sunday with your family :D
yinyin said…
somebody send me those sweets! i miss pinoy treats.
Anonymous said…
Looks delicious! I'll look for them when we get back to the Philippines :)
Lalah said…
looks yummy too :)
Pearl said…
I love Conti's! I love their mango cake :-)
verabear said…
Thanks for your review. I'd always wanted to try these from Conti's but having their famous Mango Bravo always wins out. Next time, I'll bring home a box or two of ensaimaditas and cheese bread. I love me some cheese too :)
Daddy Yashiro said…
I really love the products from Conti's it's really addicting.
Toto said…
The taste of their pastries are quite intriguing.
Toto said…
The taste of their pastries are quite intriguing.
Genefaith said…
I miss Filipino delectable goodies such as these..I'm drooling over here:)
Rochelle O. said…
I love conti's! but I have to share with you the best ensaymada I've taste is from Manila Hotel :)
Nanay Blogs said…
I'm biased when it comes to Conti's. I simple love their pastries!

Popular posts from this blog

ENERGEN: My Tummy's Best Friend

I’ve always had a history of hyper-acidity  (also known as acid dyspepsia) since high school. I don’t know when or how did I get it, all I know is just it’s screwing me for over a decade. I am a slow-gainer. I was very skinny back in my elementary days. My mom let me tried different kinds of vitamins but none of them took effect on me. My dad is an OFW back then and when he comes home he jokingly asks my mom if she’s still feeding her kids because me and my only brother look like bamboo sticks (that’s what our bullies called us because we’re thin and tall) even if we get to eat whatever we want. Maybe we have a fast metabolism which everybody envies about especially now that I have kids already, eating everything that I want and still not getting fat. I remember the times that I’ve been hospitalized because of hyper-acidity. The doctor will always come up to a theory that I might be skipping meals but honestly not. Then he’ll ask me if I drink a lot of soda or coffee and de

What’s the Best Tasting Milk for Pregnant Women?

I just gave birth five months ago. When I was still pregnant, I was given the chance to try three different kinds of milk that is best suitable for pregnant women. Every time I visit my OB-Gynecologist, there was always a sample of milk especially made for pregnant women given by the promo representatives of each milk in the waiting area. I have tried at least three of them and I would like to give you my honest opinions regarding its taste because this kinds of milk are known to have unpleasant taste since it is loaded with vitamins and essential nutrients so it is tend to taste like medicine even if it is flavored.

Discounts and Privileges for the Persons With Disability

It was only last year when I heard about the PWD card that would give the persons with disability (PWD) the privileges entitled for their needs. The local government amended the Republic Act No. 7277, an act for providing for the rehabilitation, self development, and self reliance of persons with disability and their integration into the mainstream of society and for other purposes and otherwise known as The Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, was passed in March 24, 1992. I am a proud mom of a six-year old child with special needs. He is my second child who was diagnosed with Global Developmental Delay Syndrome. Ever since he was a baby, we noticed some of his traits on lack of potential at certain points of development that made us confused about what to do so we consulted to a Developmental Pediatrician. He was born as an eight-month premature baby boy, sickly and always in the hospital for a long period of time. We're taking good care of him with unconditional love and